Friday 22 February 2019

Reading

Hi my name is Jayden and in class we done reading activities based around the text called the Recruit By Robert Muchamore. Each vocabulary activity scored a certain amount of points we had to get at least twenty points overall. This vocabulary activity scored 10 points.I hope you learn something new while reading my vocabulary activity.     

Word meanings

Privileges: Allowances
Eerie: Strange or weird in some way
Ethnicity:Belonging or state of being in a group or culture
Confiscating:To take something away
Suspicious:Wondrous and curious of someone or something
Sarcastically:In a joking or untrue way



3 comments:

  1. I like how you've set this out clearly with the correct definitions. I don't think James gets many privileges at CHERUB though! Next time you should use each word in a sentence too.
    Mrs Hahn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am Mackley from awahono school I like how you have made the witing clear to see. Mabe next time you can find some more words.
    Kind regads Mackley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jayden here from Awahono School welcome to my blog! I have read your comment on my piece of work. It is helpful positive and thoughtful, make sure to expect a comment or two on your blog in the future thank's.

      Kind Regards Jayden

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.